All orders will be shipped default via UK Royal Mail or Parcel Force within 1-4 business days. International orders will be shipped via Royal Mail International or Parcel Force, which doesn’t include tracking, but is very reliable. Please visit the Royal Mail website for more information.
Estimated shipping times:
UK 2-4 business days
Europe 4-7 business days
Rest of the world 7-21 business days
TRACKING & INSURANCE
- All deliveries are fully insured and trackable.
- You can track your order here.
- All prints are safely packaged to ensure that the prints will withstand even the longest and bumpiest of voyages.
- I use high-quality, durable packaging and all prints are shipped flat (not rolled up).
- All parts of the packaging are reusable and/or recyclable.
- The packaging is made almost entirely out of recycled materials, and it is 100% eco-friendly with ZERO PLASTICS.
- In the unlikely event that a print arrives damaged, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll help you to either get a new print or your money back. Please see “Damaged and Lost Items” below for more info.
GOOD TO KNOW
- All shipments are insured and trackable.
- The addressee may be required to sign for the delivery.
- There might be additional import taxes applied to shipments sent outside of the UK. Any such charges are the buyer’s responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
DAMAGED AND LOST ITEMS
- On the rare occasion that a print arrives damaged, please contact me as soon as possible for further instructions. I will do my best to either repair or replace the item. If the damage is irreversible, you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price. You may be required to send some pictures of the packaging and the damaged item, so please save them.
- All orders are equipped with a tracking number. You can track your order here. In the case of a lost parcel, please contact me within 4 weeks from the day it was dispatched, and I will request the courier to open an investigation.
ALL PAYMENTS AND ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE HANDLED IN A SECURE ENVIRONMENT, AND IN ACCORDANCE TO THE UK and EUROPEAN UNION E-COMMERCE LAWS.
In order to secure your order, payment will be collected the moment that you place your order.
Wherever applicable, VAT (Value Added Tax) is included to the product price.
Kindly note that there might be additional customs duties and taxes applied to orders sent outside of the European Union. These import costs are on the buyer’s responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.